‘Your body after pregnancy will never be the same’, is very true to some extent. Women are different some women do not show much signs they were ever pregnant. Reality is, most women do get stretch marks and gain weight.
I never thought, I would be feeling ‘insecure’ about my body, like I did earlier this week. After having three children and the acceptance of the changes, I somehow realized I wasn’t truly happy about it. But why all of a sudden? Before my pregnancy, I was very proud of my belly. It looked good, in shape and I thought I had a very nice looking navel. From experience, I know you can reduce the changes afterwards.
What caused me to feel unhappy? A father of one of my friends, when I was a teenager, compared me with how I looked when he last seen me. That was when I was 17… of course you don’t look the same at 41. (and you probably won’t be as skinny too) BUT, I did let it get to me…
This weekend, I took some time to do some serious reflecting, and empowered myself with the thought that only I could let this effect me, if I allowed it to. So, FUCK IT. (excuse the F BOMB) Nothing, not even the thought of losing ‘your body’ can compare to the most beautiful experience a woman can have, ’cause many are denied this.
Be proud and embrace the refinement of it all… you became a mother.
Wishing everyone a gorgeous sunday… <3
Posted in plant based diet | Tagged birth, body, insecure, marks, mother, pregnancy, stretchmarks, women | Leave a Comment »
Originally posted on The Rising Way:
Many people have a negative view of the sun; thinking that it causes cancer. In this short interview, Andreas Moritz explains that we need the sun’s rays to promote and maintain skin health, stay young, and prevent cancer.
Posted in plant based diet | Leave a Comment »
It’s been a while since my last post. Still very busy…
Since, social media is a great way to share your creativity, I was thinking of sharing recipes of Facebook friends that i.m.h.o. have a lot of potential.
This is my friend Stephen Byrne, these are just a few of his recipes So, click on his name, add him and or check out other recipes and interesting posts on his profile! He does not have his own blog yet, but who knows what the future brings :) I really hope he’ll persue his dream! (I did ask Stephen if I could post some of his stuff + his own comments)
- Ice cream bites!lovely delicious Non-dairy Raw vegan oatmeal cookie sandwiches with banana nice-cream last night,and whipped these little delights up into little bite size squares
- Another sacred moment with another sacred dish,feeling blessed and well nourished after this Rawkin Salad,I just love the feeling you get after eating good food like this.
Purple kale,leafy green vegetables,spirilised beets and carrot drizzled with a little Bragg’s apple cider vinegar, cucumber,avocado,and a little hemp oil.
- I like to call these,stuffed Salad Love boat leafs all Raw vegan,get over here and show me some Love lol.
Some finely chopped tomatoes,green onion,mushroom,red pepper,cucumber, chillie,carrot,mustard leaf,and avocado and drizzled with some lime.
- Wow,just created this fruit and vegetable Salad in less than 3mins,don’t know much about combining Raw foods together,but this tasty medicine bowl of living food taste good and is full of nutrition for the temple where the Soul sits.
- Went for my cycle this morning ended up buying some apples,mandarins,bananas I got in the reduced to clear section in tescos that cost only 5euros and something,which landed me a lot for what I bargained for, 5euro will go along way if you want it to,so I added some of my forage lol to what I had at home for my post workout,made over 32oz of green smoothie and believe me it taste GOoD.
Kale,parsley,tbsp of chlorella,tbsp of Maca,5dates,2mandarins,2apples,2bananas,pumpkin seeds and hemp seeds.
Have a Great day all,keep smiling keep shining.
- Slowly building my energy back up the last few weeks by just juicing eating fruits and salads doing the odd little mini fasts here and there to clear out and some small work outs to keep things in tune and give the body time to regenerate with rest,but today back in full form with mind,body and soul alignment workouts,working the body I find and especially with a good clean diet will get you great results in no time,keep toxic consumption out of bounds of meat and dairy especially, this eventually will have negative impact on your body and will also help you to grow old,you want to keep the cells living with a good clean diet of more living foods such as more fruits, vegetables,nuts and seeds and juicing, I’d recommend soaking yo nuts and seeds lol when the cells are kept regenerated through clean living with clean eating the body lives and grows beautiful and young looking and fit to,so eat live to keep alive.
Posted in plant based diet | Tagged dinner, food, fruit drink, health, juices, raw, rawvegan, recipes, salad, smoothies, superfood, vegan, vegetables | Leave a Comment »
This is the Shout Out Halloween recipes!
Here we go!
1. I Scream The Happy Raw Kitchen
2. Ghoulishly Good Halloween Dishes- From Breakfast to Dessert One Green Planet.org
3. Raw Food recipes for Halloween Tera Warner
4. Bobbin’ for Apple Heads Tera Warner
5. Spooky Halloween Special ft. Vegan Black Metal Chef / Raw. Vegan. Not Gross.
Posted in advocado, almonds, finger food, guilt free, halloween, icecream, plant based diet, rawvegan, vegan | Tagged halloween, rawvegan, recipes, vegan | Leave a Comment »
I have been really slack in posting anything, I know :( . The reason is, because I am working on my youtube channel. I’ve learned how to create and edit videos and using all kinds of software, like Blender. I hope I can combine my passions someday. Anyway, Halloween is comming up soon…I won’t be having any recipes of my own to share, but will be doing a shout out and other peoples delishes foods.
Hope you all have a great week and an awesome Halloween!
Posted in plant based diet | Leave a Comment »
First, you soak your corn for about 24 hrs with lime juice.
Then you make the “hotdogs” with the recipe from RV burger, shape them like a hot dog and dehydrate (or oven on the lowest setting) for about 2 hours or until they are firm. Turn them after 1 hr. The wetter the mixture the longer it takes to dehydrate.
Drain and blend the corn until you get a almost smooth consistency. Spread it on one side of the “hotdog” and dehydrate until crunchy. Turn over and repeat, mind you…this can be a messy process :) You can add some spices like celtic sea salt, paprika powder or any spice you like to the corn paste.
Posted in finger food, guilt free, plant based diet, raw vegan corn dog, rawvegan, vegan | Leave a Comment »
I have been searching for a nice recipe: raw vegan corn dog. I have not found one yet, so I will be sharing my recipe tomorrow! Hope to see you back then <3
Posted in finger food, plant based diet, raw vegan corn dog, rawvegan, vegan | 2 Comments »